CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

something that matters

hi everybody. im sorry i havent written in a while but theres something that i would like to talk about. i dont know if you have heard yet but recently my aunt shelly was in the hospitale because she was feeling sick. so mike took her to the hospitlale, and usally when you go to the hospitale they take a xray of you. so she went in and they scanned her. well it didnt turn out so well they had found a huge mass on her thigh, in her liver, spots on her brain, and recently in her splen. they do not know if this is cancerous but they get the results in soon. but she means alot to me and i care about her so much. and dont want her to die. so im asking you to pray about her that she will get better and she will be around for a long time. i know we all love her and we want her to stay here as long as she can. but im just asking you to please keep her in your prays and always think about her. thanks so much.
love always kailee.
this blog is dedecated to shelly. love you. and stay strong.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kailee, this is Olivia. I heard about Colleens mom. She came over to my house this morning. I felt so bad. My mom did Colleens hair and Colleen said " I love it. It looks just like my moms beautiful curly hair." I thought that was so sweet. I hope that your aunt feels better soon. Love, Olivia

Anonymous said...

olivia told me all about your aunt i am so sorry. my prayers are with you.
your freind,
markie

!dancer♥chick! said...

thank you guys so much it really means alot to me that you said that. were hoping for the best for her and were praying every night thanks again
love ya
kailee

Anonymous said...

your welcome.

your freind,
markie

Anonymous said...

kailee how is your aunt i havn't heard.
your freind markie

Anonymous said...

kailee i am so sorry i heard about your aunt.
your friend, markie

Anonymous said...

This is really off subject prior to your post but, when are you going to post again? I look at your log all the time and its getting kind of boring. I'd love to see some new stuff!