CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

OMG!

ok i have a little story to tell all of u ok last friday i had set my alarm for 6:30am like i do every morning 4 school so i had it set to a certain song and that night i had fell asleep to the cd that the same song on it so i woke up and took a shower and got dressed u kno but that night i was at my dads house and it was picture day the next day so i needed somthing for my hair that was at my moms house so i called her like 10 times cause she wasnt answering and was like wat the heck why isnt she answering so i look at the time and it was 11:45 PM and i was like i cant belive i woke up and got dressed and took a shower at 11:45 pm thinking it was 6:30 am so i took off my clothes and put on my pjs again and went back to sleep and woke up 6 hours later and THEN got officially ready 4 school at the right time.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

You are too funny!

LauraB said...

What a dork! I now know what to get you for your birthday - an alarm clock that not only makes noise, but announces the time as well!!

Charlotte said...

That's so funny! Did your mom yell at you for calling her in the middle of the night?

Heather said...

Kailee I totally did the same thing in high school once at like 2:00 in the morning. My dad started knocking on the door after I started the shower and told me to go back to bed.

!dancer♥chick! said...

lol thats so funny heather glad to know were the same

caitlinsblog said...

ha ha! you better not ever do that at my house when we have a sleepover.